Jurassic exists in part because we aren’t satisfied with the number of exits coming out of this area. We want to help create more by adding and creating value for companies looking to get there. While we use our own experience, we also lean heavily on the experience of the other founders and leaders who have gone through that process.
As part of that mission, through Grepbeat, I’m hosting a new podcast called Exit Stories. We’re talking to those founders and leaders who have gone through an exit, as well as some on the other side of the transaction. We’re hoping to highlight the various paths those companies took, in addition to all the juicy details of how they found their exit and got through closing. Ultimately, we hope that info helps you and others on the path to where you want to go.
Today, the first episode dropped and future episodes will be released every other week. You can watch here or listen here. We’ve also put the podcast below to listen right here. If you have additional companies or topics that you’d like to see discussed, please let us know! We hope you enjoy!
Windsor Circle’s Matt Williamson on building a great culture that persists through funding and exit – Exit Stories
- Windsor Circle’s Matt Williamson on building a great culture that persists through funding and exit
- Global Software's Steve Carnevale on how multiple PE buyouts look from the CFO's perspective
- Why Digitalsmiths' Ben Weinberger brought on strategic corp investors before exiting to TiVo
- Why DZone’s Matt Schmidt bootstrapped and hired an investment banker to facilitate a PE buyout.
- How Statuspage’s Steve Klein Stayed Profitable After Graduating From YC And Sold To Atlassian.